Use these practical costing sheets to calculate your savings when you use Algoa’s Maxi 90 or SuperMaxi large format clay bricks.
In addition to the lower material price, SuperMaxis offer the following savings:
- Less mortar as mortar bed is 16mm narrower (90 v 106mm)
- There are also only 26 joints per square meter versus the standard 52 joints
- The added height means the wall goes up in a half of the time (150 v 73mm)
- Lighter mass per square meter means less mass on site needs to be moved and transported
- Easier handling compared to conventional 110mm which increases speed of laying
Product Specification Sheets